Bloom & Bloom believes in disseminating knowledge. That’s why we like public speaking on small business and real estate topics. If your group needs a speaker, reach out – perhaps we can help.
Nella’s upcoming speaking engagements include:
- “Philadelphia’s Distressed Properties: What are My Investment Options?”
- April 15, 2015 at 6:30 pm, Johnny Utah’s (461 N. 3rd Street), for DIG/HAPCO
- April 22, 2015 at 6:30 pm, 2424 E. York Street, for the Philadelphia Neighborhood Development Association
- “Distressed Properties in Philadelphia,” Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso
- Air date is April 26, 2015 at 11:00 am on WWDB Talk Radio, 860 AM (will be available for rebroadcast)
- “I had a great month but I can’t pay my bills. What now?” – with John Capizzi of Internal Audit Services, Inc.
- June 2, 2015 at 6:30 pm, London Grill (2301 Fairmount Avenue), for the Homeowners’ Association of Philadelphia
- “Starting Up a New Business: What Everyone Should Know,” – with Timothy Carroll of Drucker & Scaccetti
- June 3, 2015 at 5:30 pm, location TBD, for Girl Develop It
- “Sheriff Sales in Philadelphia”
- October 1, 2015, location TBD, for for the Homeowners’ Association of Philadelphia
More events to come – keep checking our site.